Reviews for 1920s Cafe
by Ashley Bellingham
2 months ago
Not too bad. It's geared towards the corporate coffee and quick bite, and it works. For a small place the food is decent. They actually know how to make coffee also, which is unusual in Auckland.
- 'Dat' was all a hoax
- Nigella Lawson heading to Invercargill
- She lost her hands and feet to infection, but she's cooking, running and dancing again
- Finding weight loss tough? Here's why
- My life as a transgender kid in NZ
- Woman's horrific reaction to hair dye
- McDonald's stops man buying food for homeless woman
- Steal her style: Taylor Swift
- Personality switch allows blind woman to see
- Would you try Big Mac sushi?