Reviews for 21 Viaduct Cafe - Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
24 days ago
A fairly average eggs Benedict with a slightly below average coffee. Would be nice if they had a Bacon option for eggs Bennie.. Bacon side was superb.
26 days ago
Nice cafe overlooking the amazing yachts of the Viaduct. This cafe has a small cabinet selection but also a menu of interesting looking dishes. Lots of seating in and out, plus a table with magazines etc to gather around. Service seemed friendly although they insisted on charging me more than the price advertised. Definitely a bit more stylish than some of the other nearby cafes, will come back to check out the dishes next time I am passing through!
by Jay J
one month ago
Good coffee at a decent price. The customer service is always great here. Good good food too. It is a bit difficult to find seating that's comfortable.
by Meredith-Elisabeth Tim Tam Tan
3 months ago
Andy makes the best coffee! I would come back just for it! The egg white omelette, hot smoked salmon and rocket meal was a bit plain. Upside- the view.
- Restaurant review: Ika, Mt Eden
- Lady Gaga's new clothing line - for puppies
- What's on this weekend
- Baring it all with after-sex selfies is too much info
- Irina Shayk found modelling 'impossible' to get into
- Claire Cohen: There's a catch with those celebrity brands
- More cancer success with drugs that enlist immune system
- Brunch: Masu, Auckland CBD
- Dear D&P: The new owners of my job have taken back my work car
- In praise of friendship