Reviews for 21 Viaduct Cafe - Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
4 hours ago
A fairly average eggs Benedict with a slightly below average coffee. Would be nice if they had a Bacon option for eggs Bennie.. Bacon side was superb.
Nice cafe overlooking the amazing yachts of the Viaduct. This cafe has a small cabinet selection but also a menu of interesting looking dishes. Lots of seating in and out, plus a table with magazines etc to gather around. Service seemed friendly although they insisted on charging me more than the price advertised. Definitely a bit more stylish than some of the other nearby cafes, will come back to check out the dishes next time I am passing through!
by Jay J
30 days ago
Good coffee at a decent price. The customer service is always great here. Good good food too. It is a bit difficult to find seating that's comfortable.
by Meredith-Elisabeth Tim Tam Tan
2 months ago
Andy makes the best coffee! I would come back just for it! The egg white omelette, hot smoked salmon and rocket meal was a bit plain. Upside- the view.
- World's first orbiting barista (+video)
- Treadmills and smartphones: A deadly combination
- Why you shouldn't wash your dishes by hand
- Food critic Josh Ozersky found dead in Chicago hotel
- Met Gala: Why the theme is a big, beautiful lie
- Princess Charlotte's very posh birth certificate
- Breathing technique claims to send you sleep in 60 seconds
- Princess Charlotte: How popular is the name? (+interactive)
- In today's Viva: Finding the perfect burger
- Princess Charlotte's biggest advantage is her mother