Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Rachel Gronback
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Wedding an epic in the making
- More adults in NZ coughing up for braces treatment
- Pegging back on clotheslines
- Eyebrows go highbrow
- 'He touches your heart'
- Brad and Angelina married once in US, again in France
- They're filthy rich and on their way here
- Spanish fashion designer Pertegaz dies at 96
- Wine: New-release wines
- Review: The Commons, Takapuna