Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'