Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Bad at maths? You can blame your mum
- Dave Shaw: Don't be a mindless meateater
- 'Sleeping on it' is a real thing - we make decisions in our sleep
- Death Row Dinners restaurant outrages the internet
- Today's Bite magazine: On with the barbecue
- Louise Thompson: Finding time
- What kids learn when they are spanked
- History of Kiwi women in song
- Green cloak can be put to work
- Let's eat: Still modern after all these years