Reviews for A+ Cafe
5 days ago
I made a mistake of stopping here for a coffee.. Very poor service, burnt coffee and the lady who seemed to be the owner was shouting and screaming at her staff. I felt sorry for them upon leaving.
by Colin Williams
2 months ago
The service is nice and they are nice people but the food is too overpriced to justify the quality (I ordered the pork once and it was as dry as weet bix) and on two occasions they have accidentally given my order to another person so I don't think I will be going back anytime soon. They definitely need to lift their game because it is such a nice outfit with such great potential and great people but if you can't get the food out in a timely manner, to the correct person or at a high standard then you shouldn't be operating.
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Spy: Prince Harry does Harbourside
- Fashion: Rug up for the winter's chill
- Emma Gleason: Why the 70s are back with a vengeance
- Restaurant review: Levant, Auckland CBD
- Touching moment boy begged mum to buy homeless man a meal
- Design & build: Curtains, blinds or a bit of both?
- Food matches made in heaven (+recipes)
- Gardening: Pretty up comely camellias
- Online 'tribes' row over babies' sleep
- Five of the best: BYO restaurants