Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Dave Shaw: Stop going nuts over coconut
- Gallery: Mermaid pictures celebrate pregnancy
- Halle Berry: Underneath, most women love underwear
- France reclaims title: world's largest wine maker
- Woman who beat Ebola mourns for her slain dog
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?