Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Colin Williams
24 days ago
The service is nice and they are nice people but the food is too overpriced to justify the quality (I ordered the pork once and it was as dry as weet bix) and on two occasions they have accidentally given my order to another person so I don't think I will be going back anytime soon. They definitely need to lift their game because it is such a nice outfit with such great potential and great people but if you can't get the food out in a timely manner, to the correct person or at a high standard then you shouldn't be operating.
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Wine: Magical medium-dry pinot gris
- Fashion: Down to earth
- Review: Ima Cuisine, Auckland CBD
- From 'Where the bloody hell are ya' to motherhood for Lara Bingle
- Big screen action and activities for the kids
- Brunch: Little Sister, Henderson
- Dear D&P: I am addicted to e-cigarettes
- What's on this weekend
- Hatch a plan to get those eggs
- A lads' love story: One fine bromance