Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Colin Williams
one month ago
The service is nice and they are nice people but the food is too overpriced to justify the quality (I ordered the pork once and it was as dry as weet bix) and on two occasions they have accidentally given my order to another person so I don't think I will be going back anytime soon. They definitely need to lift their game because it is such a nice outfit with such great potential and great people but if you can't get the food out in a timely manner, to the correct person or at a high standard then you shouldn't be operating.
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Fashion: Take to the aisle in style
- Simon Gault's winter warmers (+recipes)
- Review: Deco Eatery, Titirangi
- Royal baby: A-Z guide to the Royal birth
- Five of the best: Places in Auckland to take a tourist
- Royal baby: Superbug closes ward where Kate is due to give birth
- Design & build: Tick tock, tick tock
- New beauty trend snails the look
- Desperate couple turn to Facebook to find egg donor
- Gardening: Poignant reminder of Flanders fields