Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Let's eat: A tale of two thirds of a carrot
- What Prince George is getting for Christmas
- Summertime, and feasting's easy (+recipes)
- Design & build: We have a house
- Fashion: Lucky last (+interactive)
- Five of the best summer hosting tips from Josh Emett (+WIN)
- Gardening: Taro lore a sharing experience
- Christmas is for families (+recipes)
- Books: Your holiday books
- How to get through the last days of madness