Reviews for A+ Cafe
by Rachel G
Apr 18, 2013
A+ is a great option for lunch. Decent food, lots of options and good bang for your buck.
The beef and broccoli is one my favourites, as well as the Won-Ton soup.
Staff are friendly and service is quick.
Food is reheated in microwave, so if that isn't what you're after then this place isn't for you.
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob