Reviews for Acacia Restaurant & Garden Bar
by Hannah Wilkinson
10 months ago
We had our wedding reception here, was not good at all.
When platters came out they all went on one table instead of spreading all the food amongst the tables.
They served us water jugs with no glasses.
Even worse when my wife and I asked a waiter if we could have a bottle of wine, handing over our credit card 15 minutes later as we went to see what had happened as we wanted to toast while speeches were going. The girl then said sorry were just looking for a cheaper
bottle, these ones range from $120+ . Very disappointed with the service, will not return again ever or to the hotel
Apr 11, 2012
Dined here on the 7th April for an Easter buffet breakfast after buying a voucher off DailyDo. We had five adults and two kids, and despite not making a booking we were served and seated straight away. The food was fantastic, with a great selection to choose from. The service from the staff was excellent and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Would definately come back here again.
by Andrew Miller
Apr 02, 2011
Breakfast selection was excellent and staff were friendly and attentive. The garden environment outside is well-planned and attractive.
Oct 20, 2009
I'd give this place 4 stars for service, but the food is not that good at all. Scotch fillet was tough and sinewy, cooked rare as asked, but still almost cold in the centre. Very ho-hum vegetables (extra), and all at 4 star prices. The deserts were OK, but nothing flash, and the coffee comes in very small cups.
I won't be back.
- 'We neurosurgeons do wonderful, but terrible things'
- Jill Goldson: Why we fall for old flames
- 10 things you might not know about crime writer PD James
- How to know if your dog understands you
- Ad watchdog: Libra pad ad sexist and demeaning
- Remembering crime writer P.D. James
- Queen of crime writing PD James dies aged 94
- If you want to live longer, eat smaller plates of food
- Shelley Bridgeman: Things I hate about restaurants
- Breakfast cereal turned in to elaborate edible art (+pics)