Reviews for Akbar Durbar
one month ago
Had chicken tika masala this evening and its left a bad taste in my mouth, worst I've ever eaten, bland and completely disappointing as was the rice which can with it. Naan was tough and seemed like it had been microwaved.
by Narayan Subramanian
4 months ago
I am a great fan of the food prepared at this restaurant. However, the inability to pay by credit card limits my visit to this place.
The food variety and its quality is highly recommended. Authentic spices are used and is good value for money.
I tend to frequent the restaurant in the CBD more often despite it being a smaller premise due to the credit card payment facility.
Dec 20, 2013
Amazing food...!!! Been there lots of times with family and friends and everyone just loved the food. Chicken and lamb biryanis are fingerlicking good and so are the curries. My favourites would be smoked chicken, pepper chicken and mughlai. And the best part... Its so reasonable...!! Definitely the best mughlai food in the city... a must try place specially after the renovation... the new look is fab...!!
by Sandrine Ramassot
Dec 25, 2012
Excellent! Best lamb biriyani in town. Chicken 65 and pepper chicken are also among our favourites.
Even when we went to India we couldn't find better food.
Sandrine and Barry
Feb 23, 2012
Terrible, the Butter Chicken was average, however, the naan was in a sealed bag, was thick and pastie and didn't even taste remotely like naan, my son seemed to enjoy the butter chicken so ok.
Now on to the Lamb Korma, absolutely disgusting, the sauce was lumpy and tasteless, the lamb was so dry I had to do some heavy chewing to get it down, and on top of that it was half COLD!!!! They must have had the food prepared already and just throw it in the microwave when you order, I will never return.
- Elderly abused as families move in
- Twelve Questions: Katherine Lowe
- Model slammed by 'Are You Beach Body Ready?' ad responds
- Restaurant hits back at disgruntled diners, reviewing them
- Modern Etiquette: What's the deal with thank you cards?
- Five deadly parasites that have crossed the globe
- The scientist who takes 100 drugs a day so he can live to 150
- Royal baby: Overdue Kate could be induced this week
- Royal baby will be announced on Twitter
- How to be naturally happy