Al K. said: "An awesome 5 star dining experience!..For our 5th wedding anniversary I decided to take my wife out to Fish. Saw their impressive online menu and was already sold to it. We arrived at 9pm and were kindly greeted at the door.…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Restaurants, Pubs
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Takes Reservations:
- Meals Served:
- Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for The Gleeson
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at The Gleeson? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need