Reviews for Alice's Cafe
by Nan Barker
3 months ago
My husband and I dropped in for brunch. I had possibly the best eggs benny in town, and he loved his pancakes! We both felt the food, the surroundings and the service was just right. Oh, and the coffee was perfect. A lovely little oasis on K RD.
6 months ago
Loved this place and will be coming back!
Ordered a couple of rolls - salmon and chicken (which were moist and simply delicious), smoothies (mango and berry) and a couple of coffees. Everything was fresh and yummy, staff friendly and welcoming, will come back for sure!
by Marlee Craig
11 months ago
I can say that being here and eating here was a great experience. That staff are wonderful, the owner Judith is wonderful, the cafe itself is wonderful, and the food is wonderful, nothing but ticks ticks and more ticks from me. If you want real home made cooking and real pancakes, come here. Yes we would definately come back again and again :)
by Luke Stone
Aug 22, 2013
A little gem on K'rd.
Fun, funky decor. Great coffee and all in-house prepared eats. Yummy cabinet food; pies and pide sandwiches recommended. Pleasant airy garden courtyard out the back.
Best of all lovely, personable owner/operator/chief and good value barista.
Two visits down, numerous more to follow!
Keep up the great work.
by Carlos Cumberbatch
Aug 07, 2013
Alice's cafe is a great asset to K-road.
The lovely lady who owns Alice's is always smiling and very welcoming to all that visit.
The coffee has changed recently....and I love it!
Freshly baked home cooking is worth battling for a car park in the CBD. Try them out!
by Brian Rose
Jul 05, 2013
Great food & coffee. Very good service by a friendly Team. Obviously popular with the locals which was good to see. Friendly atmosphere and will go back again.
- A flavor out of favor: Dog meat fades in S. Korea
- Undie-clad All Blacks hit Fashion Week
- Scientists reverse bad memories by blasting brain cells
- Shelley Bridgeman: How do you dump your hairdresser?
- Old dope, new tricks: the new science of medical cannabis
- A request to Pepsi - cut back on the sugar
- How climate change is bad for your health
- Fashion store Zara withdraws shirt after Holocaust outrage
- Duchess of Cambridge as you've never seen her before - Simpsons' yellow
- Pizza study crowns the big cheese