Aria Restaurant & Bar – Crowne Plaza Hotel
bonsai said: "I love Japanese food, and this is the best I’ve had in Auckland. I ordered the “Healthy Bento” (i.e. vegetarian), and it was simply delicious. The price was quite high, but I got a LOT of food and it was very flavoursome. I have…" read more »
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Wine Bars
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar – Crowne Plaza Hotel
by Mark G.
25th June 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu – no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter G.
11th January 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What’s especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn’t for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Four of the best places for a great roast dinner
- Review: Cassia, Auckland CBD
- The secret to living a longer, happier life
- Fashion: One direction
- Brunch: Bolaven, Mt Eden
- Art of making memories
- WWI commemorations: Brothers in arms
- Gerard Woodward: Dumplings of fact
- Enter Sandman's world
- Battling for redemption