Aria Restaurant & Bar – Crowne Plaza Hotel
Fiona T. said: "Warm and friendly greeting followed by absolutely delicious food. The wait staff were attentive and very informative with recommendations as the menu and wine list is extensive. My partner and I have been out for dinner every…" read more »
- Restaurants, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Wine Bars
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar – Crowne Plaza Hotel
by Mark G.
25th June 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu – no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter G.
11th January 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What’s especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn’t for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths