Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar - Crowne Plaza
by Mark Gregory
Jun 25, 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu - no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter Garelja
Jan 11, 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What's especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn't for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
- Jill Goldson: Is shopping ruining your relationships?
- Hair stylist swaps salons for streets
- Doctors can't explain rise in penis birth defect
- NZ's best beers named
- 'Shock and kill' approach cures mice of HIV in world first
- Breastfeeding mums cut postnatal depression risk in half
- Juanita Feros Ruys: Sound parental advice is timeless
- Reactions in Asia to instant noodle study
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Audio Science and Moon Unit - 10 bizarre celebrity baby names