Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar - Crowne Plaza
by Mark Gregory
Jun 25, 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu - no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter Garelja
Jan 11, 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What's especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn't for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
- History of Kiwi women in song
- Green cloak can be put to work
- Let's eat: Still modern after all these years
- Myths of motherhood laid bare
- How secure is your baby monitor? Home hackers spy on private lives
- Design & build: Prefabs sprout a new idea
- Fashion: Give yourself a sporting chance
- Wellbeing: Easy-on-the-wallet exercise
- Claims menopause could be eliminated in 20 years
- Salad days (+recipes)