Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar - Crowne Plaza
4 months ago
I have stayed at this hotel many times and have often eaten in the restaurant and drunk at the bar.
The bar and restaurant can both get busy, which I consider to be a good sign.
Don't bother with breakfast here as there are much better alternatives nearby, Lunch and dinner are another matter. The food is of a good standard and the service is excellent. If you have one of the group's Pacific Privilege cards the prices are especially good due to the discount.
by Mark Gregory
Jun 25, 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu - no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter Garelja
Jan 11, 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What's especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn't for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
- Thanks to surrogacy, I'm now a mum at 57
- Sexual link to throat cancer
- Passover: Welcoming gentiles for Seder a strong tradition
- Makeup tests on animals banned
- Stress and memory loss a vicious circle
- AP PHOTOS: For Israeli teens, military is rite of passage
- Despondent Gazans return to destroyed homes
- Jamie Oliver claims Gordon Ramsay is 'deeply jealous' of his success
- David Beckham strips down in spoof undie ad
- GPs burdened by nonsensical requests