Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar - Crowne Plaza
one month ago
I have stayed at this hotel many times and have often eaten in the restaurant and drunk at the bar.
The bar and restaurant can both get busy, which I consider to be a good sign.
Don't bother with breakfast here as there are much better alternatives nearby, Lunch and dinner are another matter. The food is of a good standard and the service is excellent. If you have one of the group's Pacific Privilege cards the prices are especially good due to the discount.
by Mark Gregory
Jun 25, 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu - no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter Garelja
Jan 11, 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What's especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn't for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised
- Helpful tips to stay safe during the summer break
- Cutest pictures of Prince George 2014
- Is obesity a disability? European court says yes
- Worst killers of Kiwis changing
- Bowel cancer screening a 'no-brainer'
- New Zealand lags behind Australia in cancer survival rates