Reviews for Aria Restaurant & Bar - Crowne Plaza
by Mark Gregory
Jun 25, 2010
dined recently and was commpletey surprised by how beautiful the restaurant looked and the menu - no used to dining in hotels, this was more like a normal everyday restaurant and all the better for it.
Lovely food, wine as always New Zealand led list with lots of favourites included.
Service was fabulous!
If you get the chance go!
by Peter Garelja
Jan 11, 2010
We eat here whenever we stay at The Crowne Plaza as the food and service here is reliably good. What's especially attractive is that here we can use our Pacific Privilege card which enables one of us to get their meal free. The food especially off the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner is of good quality. The buffet breakfast is adequate, but consists unexciting standard fare If it wasn't for the discount I would consider the prices to be on the expensive side. The standard of service is professional and solicitous.
- How smiling can improve your sex life
- Are you willing to pay extra for ethical luxuries?
- Bar review: Xuxu, Auckland CBD
- How to trick yourself and others into eating less - expert
- Bets suspended on royal baby twins - fears of insider info
- Shelley Bridgeman: The problem with this Libra pad ad
- Girl has 4kg hair ball blocking her gut
- 20 years of breast cancer awareness: time to get real
- Facebook apologises to drag queens for name policy
- Notes to self: Why we're obsessed with lists