Ben P. said: "An awesome restaurant in an awesome setting! We stopped here for brunch, and it was excellent! The service was perfect (a few of Queenstowns so say high end establishments could learn many a trick here). Very tasty,…" read more »
Reviews for Arnold’s Diner
by Isaac V.
23rd November 2013
I thought id check this place out lastnight 22/11/13 the service was outstanding from the moment i set foot in the door, promptly seated & drinks orders taken, i chose the 200g steak after dinning out an hour earlier i was still peckish , the steak was cooked to perfection the best ive had in a while with a side if the house made bbq & coke sauce. I forgot that i was in the South Island until i came here & was reminded that the people down here are extremely friendly. I will be back again on my next visit to The beautiful Queenstown. Well done Arnolds Diner.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie