Ben P. said: "An awesome restaurant in an awesome setting! We stopped here for brunch, and it was excellent! The service was perfect (a few of Queenstowns so say high end establishments could learn many a trick here). Very tasty,…" read more »
Reviews for Arnold’s Diner
by Isaac V.
23rd November 2013
I thought id check this place out lastnight 22/11/13 the service was outstanding from the moment i set foot in the door, promptly seated & drinks orders taken, i chose the 200g steak after dinning out an hour earlier i was still peckish , the steak was cooked to perfection the best ive had in a while with a side if the house made bbq & coke sauce. I forgot that i was in the South Island until i came here & was reminded that the people down here are extremely friendly. I will be back again on my next visit to The beautiful Queenstown. Well done Arnolds Diner.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory