Sandy R. said: "This place is great, well priced with fantastic friendly staff and the best food which is just so fresh. Shared three snack plates, bruschetta, chicken pita pockets and the most amazingly tender calamari, wish we had room for…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Arthur’s Bar & Grill
31st October 2012
good food & beer but pity Steve doesnt play there anymore – was great to listen to when having a beer.
30th October 2012
Chantelle and her staff are brilliant, she always has a bright smile and a cheerie hello, beer could be cheaper and terry was a good chef as was bobby. Love it, Chantelle, loves ya xx Sev music is good sports coverage good, tab next door big advantage, if I had a complaint it would be there are not enough promotions for the regular tea time customers.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths