Reviews for Arthur's Bar & Grill
Oct 31, 2012
good food & beer but pity Steve doesnt play there anymore - was great to listen to when having a beer.
Oct 29, 2012
Chantelle and her staff are brilliant, she always has a bright smile and a cheerie hello, beer could be cheaper and terry was a good chef as was bobby. Love it, Chantelle, loves ya xx Sev music is good sports coverage good, tab next door big advantage, if I had a complaint it would be there are not enough promotions for the regular tea time customers.
- Most-read fashion stories from 2014
- iPad linked to bad sleep - scientists
- Boxing Day races: Winner lines up for fashion race again this year
- Amputee's wish: To catch fish
- Celebrity recipes: Jodi Brown
- Top ten food stories from 2014
- The physiological effect of a woman's voice
- 'Miracle' cystic fibrosis drug lifts teen's health
- Deborah Hill Cone: Cheers! Here's a toast to sobriety
- Celebrity recipes: Michelle Blundell