Reviews for Arthur's Bar & Grill
Oct 31, 2012
good food & beer but pity Steve doesnt play there anymore - was great to listen to when having a beer.
Oct 29, 2012
Chantelle and her staff are brilliant, she always has a bright smile and a cheerie hello, beer could be cheaper and terry was a good chef as was bobby. Love it, Chantelle, loves ya xx Sev music is good sports coverage good, tab next door big advantage, if I had a complaint it would be there are not enough promotions for the regular tea time customers.
- Dubai cuts profile as Mideast plastic surgery hub
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage