Reviews for Arthur's Bar & Grill
Oct 31, 2012
good food & beer but pity Steve doesnt play there anymore - was great to listen to when having a beer.
Oct 29, 2012
Chantelle and her staff are brilliant, she always has a bright smile and a cheerie hello, beer could be cheaper and terry was a good chef as was bobby. Love it, Chantelle, loves ya xx Sev music is good sports coverage good, tab next door big advantage, if I had a complaint it would be there are not enough promotions for the regular tea time customers.
- NZ's best beer pourer named (+gastro news)
- Beauty website sued for blocking 'Asian-sounding customers'
- Love life advice for Charles Manson and bride-to-be
- Men are more helpful to women in heels - study
- 30% of the world is obese, cost is skyrocketting - report
- App inspires people to make fitness their mission
- First signs of the royal baby bump on show
- She has curves and stretch marks. Meet 'normal Barbie'
- Photos: Survivors of female genital mutilation
- Four flattering swimwear trends to try