Reviews for Arthur's Bar & Grill
Oct 31, 2012
good food & beer but pity Steve doesnt play there anymore - was great to listen to when having a beer.
Oct 29, 2012
Chantelle and her staff are brilliant, she always has a bright smile and a cheerie hello, beer could be cheaper and terry was a good chef as was bobby. Love it, Chantelle, loves ya xx Sev music is good sports coverage good, tab next door big advantage, if I had a complaint it would be there are not enough promotions for the regular tea time customers.
- Wine: NZ's world class red wines
- Review: Scarlett Slimms and Lucky, Mt Eden
- Bizarre dreams? That's because they get weirder the longer you sleep for, scientists reveal
- In praise of adventure
- The daily grind: The rise of superfood powders
- Fashion: Short story
- Brunch: Federal Delicatessen, Auckland CBD
- Recruit kids for war wander
- Book review: England and Other Stories
- Book review: The Confabulist