Reviews for Arthur's Bar & Grill
Oct 31, 2012
good food & beer but pity Steve doesnt play there anymore - was great to listen to when having a beer.
Oct 29, 2012
Chantelle and her staff are brilliant, she always has a bright smile and a cheerie hello, beer could be cheaper and terry was a good chef as was bobby. Love it, Chantelle, loves ya xx Sev music is good sports coverage good, tab next door big advantage, if I had a complaint it would be there are not enough promotions for the regular tea time customers.
- Review: Dilecta, Grey Lynn
- Book extract: A walk on the wild side
- Spoiler: How far did our Project Runway designer go?
- The invisible man
- Fashion: She's so mod
- Brunch: L'Escabeau French Kitchen, Grey Lynn
- Matt Holmes: Sole man
- Books: Elegant, cool vision of Earth 50 years from now
- Books: Elementary, my dear
- Verity Johnson: Mental health issues really test doctors' bedside manner