Mami W. said: "It was amazing restaurant! Delicious food, friendly staff and fantastic atmosphere like theme park! I ordered Pirates burger and Blue cheese cake. They were absolutely gorgeous. There are many international dishes on the menu so…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Wine Bars, Pubs
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, AMEX, Diners
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Atrium Lounge
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Atrium Lounge? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity