Tania j. said: "Awesome tapas. Had a lovely lunch there a few weeks ago. We tried the tuna skewers which were on special and were amazing. Also tried the rosemary lamb, so tender. Great wine list, great selection of international wines. Service…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Smart casual
- Good For Groups:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Reviews for Atrium Sports Bar, SKYCITY
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Atrium Sports Bar, SKYCITY? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths