Debbie L. said: "Happened upon this pace by word of mouth. Hard to spot the entrance unless you are looking for it. But once inside – WOW. Bar staff fantastic and friendly. Food was typical English food and a lot of the beers I haven’t seen…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Axis Coffee Company
by Ray W.
2nd February 2014
Great food & coffee. Very good service by a friendly team. Friendly atmosphere and will go back again.
1st April 2010
This place is amazing. Coffee is consistently good. Staff are friendly & helpful. We have enjoyed many meals here. The pancakes are especially memorable. They make everything on site including delicious scones, cakes and even tomato relish. It may be small but everything that they do is extremely well done.
26th September 2009
Really geat home made food,lovely choices all beautifully presented plus coffee lovers’coffee. We go here lots and the service and quality doesn’t change…all excellent.
2nd July 2009
This place is great! Fantastic counter food, great choice for vegetarians, and absolutely fabulous cakes. My fave is the ginger slice. The coffee was strong and tasty. I will definitely go back.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.