Wendy M. said: "An old favourite, I’ve been going to Cezanne since the 1990′s and it’s as wonderful now as it was back then. You won’t find boring white walls and uniform-like surroundings in this cafe, it’s totally unique with rustic charm,…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Axis Coffee Company
by Ray W.
2nd February 2014
Great food & coffee. Very good service by a friendly team. Friendly atmosphere and will go back again.
1st April 2010
This place is amazing. Coffee is consistently good. Staff are friendly & helpful. We have enjoyed many meals here. The pancakes are especially memorable. They make everything on site including delicious scones, cakes and even tomato relish. It may be small but everything that they do is extremely well done.
26th September 2009
Really geat home made food,lovely choices all beautifully presented plus coffee lovers’coffee. We go here lots and the service and quality doesn’t change…all excellent.
2nd July 2009
This place is great! Fantastic counter food, great choice for vegetarians, and absolutely fabulous cakes. My fave is the ginger slice. The coffee was strong and tasty. I will definitely go back.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory