Elana said: "Went last night to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Great selection of wines and I am pleased to see all the boutique beers available, I just wish a lot of other places would take note and move away from the ‘ beer flavoured…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Baguette & Co.
19th March 2014
Excellent baguettes – the best I’ve eaten outside of France. Soft, chewy and made with simple, traditional flavour combinations.
The staff member who served me was a little disinterested in engaging me in any form of communication. But hey, I just wanted to grab a quick lunch so I’ll let the questionable service slide.
by Kat G.
20th March 2013
This cute little cafe has such character. We come here for coffee every day during the working week and it is so good. The staff have even made the effort to learn all our names and orders which is impressive considering the large amount of customers they have. There is always a selection of yummy pastries and sweet delights on the counter. The baguettes are made fresh to order and are delicious but not over-complicated. Love this place.
by Kirsten M.
20th November 2012
Fantastic coffee and the salted caramel macaroons are simply DIVINE! So great to have a new eatery with some character, fab coffee and great food near to my workplace. The staff are very friendly and helpful too. Thank you!
15th November 2012
Beautiful AllPress coffee, French bread cooked on site, beautiful little shop, very impressed! Staff are French too!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you