Reviews for Baguette & Co
by Georgie Bayly
one month ago
Baguette and Co is a cute little cafe located at the base of the PWC building near Quay Street. While it is only open Monday to Friday, it is a perfect spot for lunch if you work in the area. They serve a range of baguettes (which are made fresh to order), delicious Allpress coffee, cakes, tarts, pastries and a wide variety of macarons!
My favourite baguette so far has to be the 'Bardot' which consists of mozzarella, sundried tomatoes and basil - simple but delicious! I have also tried their coffee which is really nice and their 'Dutch Cocoa Chocolate Cake' which was quite rich, but very yummy!
5 months ago
Excellent baguettes - the best I've eaten outside of France. Soft, chewy and made with simple, traditional flavour combinations.
The staff member who served me was a little disinterested in engaging me in any form of communication. But hey, I just wanted to grab a quick lunch so I'll let the questionable service slide.
by Kat Guise
Mar 20, 2013
This cute little cafe has such character. We come here for coffee every day during the working week and it is so good. The staff have even made the effort to learn all our names and orders which is impressive considering the large amount of customers they have. There is always a selection of yummy pastries and sweet delights on the counter. The baguettes are made fresh to order and are delicious but not over-complicated. Love this place.
by Kirsten McChesney
Nov 20, 2012
Fantastic coffee and the salted caramel macaroons are simply DIVINE! So great to have a new eatery with some character, fab coffee and great food near to my workplace. The staff are very friendly and helpful too. Thank you!
Nov 15, 2012
Beautiful AllPress coffee, French bread cooked on site, beautiful little shop, very impressed! Staff are French too!
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions