Reviews for Baguette & Co
by Georgie Bayly
2 months ago
Baguette and Co is a cute little cafe located at the base of the PWC building near Quay Street. While it is only open Monday to Friday, it is a perfect spot for lunch if you work in the area. They serve a range of baguettes (which are made fresh to order), delicious Allpress coffee, cakes, tarts, pastries and a wide variety of macarons!
My favourite baguette so far has to be the 'Bardot' which consists of mozzarella, sundried tomatoes and basil - simple but delicious! I have also tried their coffee which is really nice and their 'Dutch Cocoa Chocolate Cake' which was quite rich, but very yummy!
6 months ago
Excellent baguettes - the best I've eaten outside of France. Soft, chewy and made with simple, traditional flavour combinations.
The staff member who served me was a little disinterested in engaging me in any form of communication. But hey, I just wanted to grab a quick lunch so I'll let the questionable service slide.
Mar 20, 2013
This cute little cafe has such character. We come here for coffee every day during the working week and it is so good. The staff have even made the effort to learn all our names and orders which is impressive considering the large amount of customers they have. There is always a selection of yummy pastries and sweet delights on the counter. The baguettes are made fresh to order and are delicious but not over-complicated. Love this place.
by Kirsten McChesney
Nov 20, 2012
Fantastic coffee and the salted caramel macaroons are simply DIVINE! So great to have a new eatery with some character, fab coffee and great food near to my workplace. The staff are very friendly and helpful too. Thank you!
Nov 15, 2012
Beautiful AllPress coffee, French bread cooked on site, beautiful little shop, very impressed! Staff are French too!
- Are you willing to pay extra for ethical luxuries?
- Bar review: Xuxu, Auckland CBD
- How to trick yourself and others into eating less - expert
- Bets suspended on royal baby twins - fears of insider info
- Shelley Bridgeman: The problem with this Libra pad ad
- Girl has 4kg hair ball blocking her gut
- 20 years of breast cancer awareness: time to get real
- Facebook apologises to drag queens for name policy
- Notes to self: Why we're obsessed with lists
- Mates' marriage: Honeymoon is over, 'cheating' has begun