Kate said: "What an experience!! Me and a group of my friends went there last Friday night for dinner, the restaurant was fully booked, but the guy who greeted us told us that we could sit in the bar and order off the same menu. It was…" read more »
- Restaurants, Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Halal, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Dessert, Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Bali Star
by Jo W.
6th September 2012
Average food, not quite authentic, but not as bad as some either.
Speaking from experience eating at the native country. I had the Beef Rendang, lacks true lemongrass, and spice flavors. Two other dishes i tried lack authentic flavors as well, but then again it is food court food. And for that, it s above average
3rd June 2011
Quite good for the price. Try the Oseng Oseng, it was delicious, and their version of mee goreng was very good. One of the better food court places.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie