Natalie H. said: "Delicious French food. Lovely uncomplicated menu with changing specials. Lovely people running the restaurant, looking forward to checking out the live music on a Friday. Everyone enjoyed their meals and vowed to return." read more »
- Restaurants, Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Halal, Vegetarian
- Meals Served:
- Dessert, Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Types:
Reviews for Bali Star
by Jo W.
6th September 2012
Average food, not quite authentic, but not as bad as some either.
Speaking from experience eating at the native country. I had the Beef Rendang, lacks true lemongrass, and spice flavors. Two other dishes i tried lack authentic flavors as well, but then again it is food court food. And for that, it s above average
3rd June 2011
Quite good for the price. Try the Oseng Oseng, it was delicious, and their version of mee goreng was very good. One of the better food court places.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths