Reviews for Bali Star
by Lizzy Gregory
one month ago
cheap and cheerful, tasty and decent portions. I love the fish curry. The seating is a communal food court and this can mean occasionally you are sharing your space with some very strange/ drunk/ talking to themselves people.
by Avishkar Srivastava
9 months ago
The 'Chicken Balado' and the 'Bali Chicken' are two of my favourite dishes from this place ! The dishes are reasonably priced and the service is fast. The customers can choose how spicy they want the dish to be. As far as I remember, there are 5 levels ranging from 'mild' to 'very, very hot'. The most spicy level can really burn your tongue but they do warn you about this beforehand when ordering ! Overall, the staff is friendly and I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wishes to try Indonesian cuisine in Auckland.
by Jo W
Sep 06, 2012
Average food, not quite authentic, but not as bad as some either.
Speaking from experience eating at the native country. I had the Beef Rendang, lacks true lemongrass, and spice flavors. Two other dishes i tried lack authentic flavors as well, but then again it is food court food. And for that, it s above average
Jun 03, 2011
Quite good for the price. Try the Oseng Oseng, it was delicious, and their version of mee goreng was very good. One of the better food court places.
- Jared Leto's Joker revealed
- Wine: 100 years of history
- Fashion: Bright and brilliant
- Review: Pilkington's, Auckland CBD
- What's on this weekend
- Brunch: The Raw Kitchen, Ponsonby
- Taking the abs out of Abercrombie: retailer tones down sexy
- Dear D&P: The men I meet online just want sex
- Royal baby: Is Kate Middleton already overdue?
- Recalls this week: vacuum cleaners, bicycles