James M. said: "Go to this place most all the time when I’m not traveling on business. Excellent breakfast and delicious coffee! probably one of the best places to get breakfast in Auckland!" read more »
Reviews for Barrio
by Duncan F.
21st January 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
29th January 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn’t pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie