Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- Smoking pill could be the answer to addiction
- New stats reveal how long we're living
- Kate Middleton's hair is a nightmare: Duke admits
- The best summer parties in Auckland
- Why men are bending over backwards to take up yoga
- Biggest beauty news of 2014
- Shelley Bridgeman: Slow drivers - get out of the fast lane
- Quit rate on e-cigarettes higher with nicotine
- 2014: The year to flash flesh
- Most popular food searches of 2014