Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- Q&A: Anna Kendrick on modeling, movies and music
- Italian court to rule on Dolce&Gabbana tax case
- What's on this weekend
- Masu celebrates 1st birthday (+food news)
- Daily glass of wine aids memory in older folk - research
- Why there's so much love for S.P.Q.R (+recipe)
- Halle Berry boasts new bra line
- Breast cancer ad complaint dismissed by watchdog
- 6 stars who've changed their face
- Jill Goldson: Is Tinder safe?