Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- Royal baby due in April, Duchess of Cambridge's illness 'improving'
- IVF study: A pint a day gets baby on the way
- Rotting-smell lilies flower in Wellington
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with self absorbed people
- Six strange addictions
- How birth season affects personality
- Do you suffer weekendvy?
- Man flu is real - Scientists say men have weaker immune systems
- Dave Shaw: Let's ditch 'kids' food'
- 'Flavourless' NZ apples defended