Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Dave Son
one month ago
My local when living in auckland. Awsome owner and operator and bar staff are real genuine the kitchen provides great tapas type meals and the setting is real nice and low key and the djs they have play there are top notch
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- Fashion: Heirloom-inspired pieces
- 15 ways to spruce up your home for winter
- Backlash at Michael Buble for 'body-shaming' woman
- Review: Clooney, Freeman's Bay
- Mum sends gift requests with invite for son's first birthday party
- Recalls this week: blowers, bike hooks, mattresses, toys
- What's on this weekend
- How to make Auckland liveable in 10 steps
- Gwyneth Paltrow fails poverty test
- The seven deadly sins of decor