Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Dave Son
2 months ago
My local when living in auckland. Awsome owner and operator and bar staff are real genuine the kitchen provides great tapas type meals and the setting is real nice and low key and the djs they have play there are top notch
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- Life drawing is the hip new pub trend
- Danish man sets new world record for planking
- Because we're happy: Social survey shows New Zealanders extremely satisfied with their lives
- Touching wedding picture that captured hearts across the internet
- Ten most annoying things you can say to a vegetarian
- Film icons to inspire your winter wardrobe
- Bad news for allergy suffers in Europe thanks to climate change
- 'Kitty Cam': The most adorable live stream you will see all day
- Supermarkets forced to give unsold food to charity under news laws aimed at reducing waste in France
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder kids 19 times more likely to cause trouble