Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- Kim Kardashian wins woman of the year award
- Is narcissism a personality trait or mental disorder?
- Lee Suckling: Should we teach civics in school?
- New app: Find out if your child's speech is up to scratch
- Double mastectomy not worth the risk - study
- Ten memorable Roald Dahl quotes
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'