Reviews for Barrio Bar & Lounge
by Duncan Ferens
Jan 21, 2013
Great place for a function !! I had one there for 100 people and it was the perfect size !! Great cocktails and wine list !!! The owner and his staff are really nice and helped me put together a great function for my clients
Jan 29, 2012
This bar is a waste of space on Ponsonby Road. Terrible service, rude bartenders and an even more unpleasant manager.
To make my experience worse (if possible) I arrived to a dark, empty room with dust cloths over the furniture and reluctant staff.
The wine list is limited and the food overpriced and tasteless. The wine that I was recommended was $40 something for a bottle but after a sip I wouldn't pay $10 at the supermarket for it!
My advice to you, go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
- French court extends adoption rights to lesbians
- Need a cuddle? New app Cuddlr offers sex-free alternative to Tinder
- Talk to the Animals: The serious business of smuggling
- Delaney Mes: 'I'm sick of people feeling guilty about food'
- Would you eat a black burger with black cheese?
- Millie gets apology after web domain name row
- Sneans and a pink polo? Oh no John, no John, no
- Fresh blow for man who beat cancer as child
- Bad at maths? You can blame your mum
- Dave Shaw: Don't be a mindless meateater