Fleur P. said: "It’s hard to rate something a 5. I have to for this place though, because after several visits, I can’t fault them on anything. Food was well priced. Drinks are well priced. Tried the poutine, and after living in Canada for…" read more »
- Bar & Brasseries, Bistros
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Bellini at Hilton Hotel
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Bellini at Hilton Hotel? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths