Reviews for Bellini - Hilton Hotel
by My Dining Journey
9 months ago
If you're wanting a quiet drink in Viaduct, I highly recommend going to Bellini at Hilton Hotel. With a beautiful sea view from the wharf with ample indoor and outdoor seating, Bellini has a contemporary vibe and the staff is friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of wine and liquor and they also offer bar snacks and desserts. I've never tried their food because I tend to go after dinner so I can't comment on the food. Their cocktails are very strong and more expensive than the usual bars around but they serve affordable wine which is available by the glass or bottle.
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named