Reviews for Bellini - Hilton Hotel
by Amy @ My Dining Journey
Jan 08, 2014
If you're wanting a quiet drink in Viaduct, I highly recommend going to Bellini at Hilton Hotel. With a beautiful sea view from the wharf with ample indoor and outdoor seating, Bellini has a contemporary vibe and the staff is friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of wine and liquor and they also offer bar snacks and desserts. I've never tried their food because I tend to go after dinner so I can't comment on the food. Their cocktails are very strong and more expensive than the usual bars around but they serve affordable wine which is available by the glass or bottle.
- I paid $25 for an Invisible Boyfriend, and I think I might be in love
- Rachel Halliwell: Why parents pick weird names
- What do your food cravings say about you?
- 'All women are beautiful' - Heidi Klum
- Innovative concept may give hope to Parkinson's sufferers
- Future Auckland: Recreation key to healthy life
- Tommy Hilfiger memoir to be published this fall
- 'I need a translator' - Heidi Klum cracks joke about Kiwi accent as she gets intimate with NZ
- How to keep cool on hot days
- Talk to the Animals: Why do people hoard animals?