Reviews for Bellini - Hilton Hotel
by My Dining Journey
7 months ago
If you're wanting a quiet drink in Viaduct, I highly recommend going to Bellini at Hilton Hotel. With a beautiful sea view from the wharf with ample indoor and outdoor seating, Bellini has a contemporary vibe and the staff is friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of wine and liquor and they also offer bar snacks and desserts. I've never tried their food because I tend to go after dinner so I can't comment on the food. Their cocktails are very strong and more expensive than the usual bars around but they serve affordable wine which is available by the glass or bottle.
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions