Reviews for Bellini - Hilton Hotel
by My Dining Journey
9 months ago
If you're wanting a quiet drink in Viaduct, I highly recommend going to Bellini at Hilton Hotel. With a beautiful sea view from the wharf with ample indoor and outdoor seating, Bellini has a contemporary vibe and the staff is friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of wine and liquor and they also offer bar snacks and desserts. I've never tried their food because I tend to go after dinner so I can't comment on the food. Their cocktails are very strong and more expensive than the usual bars around but they serve affordable wine which is available by the glass or bottle.
- Topshop slammed as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- Treat yourself to an Outlandish night (+food news)
- Sarah Vine: Why this Victoria's Secret ad is cruel and damaging
- Watch: This flashmob marriage proposal is too cute
- Opinion: What's wrong with that catcall video
- Everything you need to know about Hello Kitty
- Natasha Tassell-Matamua: Close encounters with the afterlife
- Water-birth death on list of 'serious events'
- AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
- New sun sensor app trialled in NZ schools