Reviews for Bellini - Hilton Hotel
by Amy @ My Dining Journey
10 months ago
If you're wanting a quiet drink in Viaduct, I highly recommend going to Bellini at Hilton Hotel. With a beautiful sea view from the wharf with ample indoor and outdoor seating, Bellini has a contemporary vibe and the staff is friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of wine and liquor and they also offer bar snacks and desserts. I've never tried their food because I tend to go after dinner so I can't comment on the food. Their cocktails are very strong and more expensive than the usual bars around but they serve affordable wine which is available by the glass or bottle.
- 5 rules to follow if you must pash in public
- Most common regret of the middle-aged - research
- Gifts for movie lovers that go beyond the box set
- 'I am a paedophile...'
- Lee Suckling: How to get married on $1000
- US fast food chains forced to publish calorie counts
- Not feeling sexy? Try frogs in a blender
- How having anemia could actually be a good thing
- What pop star's parents think about that 'naked' dress
- Sally Hibbard: How to have an eco-friendly Christmas