Greer D. said: "What a fantastic cafe. Had the tapas menu with my husband and a friend on Saturday night…first visit and it was truely wonderful…the tuna, the squid, all the seafood succulent and delicious – all the dishes were very fresh…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
Reviews for Bethlehem Chinese Fish & Chips
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Bethlehem Chinese Fish & Chips? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie
- All that glitters is gold ...
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study