- Pizzas, Bar & Brasseries, Bistros, Wine Bars
- Free On-Street, Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Cocktails, Spirits, Wine, Beer
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Meals Served:
- Late Night, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Bonita
1st February 2012
This business is a MenuMania SponsorOne of the Business' Favourite Reviews
Me and my friend enjoyed a lovely early dinner here today. We sat in the cute little courtyard out the back as the weather was lovely. The waiter was really friendly, and the food was very reasonably priced and absolutely delicious. My friend also had a cocktail which she thought was very refreshing and tasty. We would love to return in the future and try some of the other plates on the menu. They all sounded very tempting!
by Tony M.
15th June 2013
A group of 5 of us had pre-show Tapas and wines. Food was excellent, as was the wine list for both bottles and by the glass.
Tapas portions were just fine and well priced.
Cheerful, friendly service.
Highly recommended, will certainly be back.
11th February 2013
I was looking for a restaurant suitable for small children and saw Vecinos advert in the Central Leader. It said they had a special on Sunday nights for children. I hoped I had found a good place.
Good, it was fantastic. The children, 5 year old boy and twin 3 year old girls were made very welcome with colouring in pages and pens and drinks with 2 straws!!. As for the food it was delicious. We all had a very enjoyable night celebrating Grandma’s birthday.
We will certainly be back and have already recommended Vecinos as a place to go to, to friends with children wanting a delicious meal.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity