Sophie K. said: "Good Vietnamese food at reasonable prices, with polite service. We will definitely eat here again. We ordered the beef and chicken pho noodle soups and the summer rolls as a starter to share. Everything was fresh, simple and…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
Reviews for Buenos Aires Tango Bistro
by George M.
24th September 2011
Arrived and staff refused to accept that we made a reservation (was definitely made at the right restaurant for the right time and date). Service was extremely slow and wrong orders served. Prices are not too bad, but considering the location (right at the end of a dark alleyway) they are a bit on the expensive side. The food is basic though nicely presented however portion sizes were a bit too small for the price.
19th September 2011
I emailed Buenos Aires Bistro to find out if they had any specials on. This is what they replied:
No we dont!
but the noodle shop down the road got roti chanai for 6 bucks in a plastic bowl. try that!
thanks and dont write again!
Buenos Aires Bistro.”
by Georgie G.
22nd September 2010
My mother and I ate here on Saturday night after we went to a movie and it was lovely. Mum is a bit of a posh foodie and I don’t think she was hugely enthusiastic about the blackboard menu and the mismatched chairs, but the food, the ambiance and the service changed her mind pretty quickly. We had empanadas, a chicken dish, some mash, a chocolate flan and a bottle of very nice chardonnay. It was so good that, for the price of $75ish, I felt like we were robbing them.
19th September 2010
I have eaten here four times and each time the food has been amazing. The owners lovely people, the ambiance is very nice, Saturday there’s live music. One of my favorites restaurants in Wellington.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness