Suzannah G. said: "This was a seriously good ‘Black & Beef’ pie I had here today for lunch. It cost me $14, and was very full of flavour and extremely filling. I think this pie is pretty healthy as far as pies go too, cuz it only had a puff…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Reviews for Burger Mechanics – Gourmet Burgers
25th May 2014
Tried this place with voucher today. The burger is actaully quite good with good combination of the sauce. The guy who served me was very friendly. Would be back for more.
21st April 2014
Very good Burger joint! Don’t let the location fool you- this is a top notch Burger! You will taste the difference at the first bite. Everything is fresh and tasty! You see/taste straight away that you’re eating a hand made burger! The burger is maybe a dollar or so more than a burger from a “premium” chain- BUT … as I’ve written above… well worth it.
by Jacinda P.
26th January 2013
I had the chicken burger from Burger Fresh the other day. I can easily say it was the best burger I have EVER eaten! Absolutely delicious! It makes me sad now that I don’t live closer to the city so I can have it more often. I’m seriously considering taking another trip to the city JUST to get another burger. I found the staff to be wonderfully friendly, and thought the price of the burger was more than reasonable for what I got. Thanks Burger Fresh!
by Nadine B.
28th December 2012
Went here today to try out the new burger joint for lunch (28/12). Ingredients are very average I wouldn’t say fresh and the quality was poor (shredded brown lettuce). Asked for a Cheesy Burger but I didn’t realise that all you got was the burger bun, beef paddy, cheese and sauce (for $6:50). They charge you an extra $1 if you want lettuce and tomato etc. $7:50 for a “create your own burger” was a rip off. Will not go back.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness