Roz8 said: "In terms of value for money – this is the place to go! I had a buffet breakfast there with 4 mates and ate my weight in delicious breakfast goodness. The highlight? the pastries and eggs benedict with bacon. The low? I would have…" read more »
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Beer, Wine
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for 21 Viaduct Cafe
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at 21 Viaduct Cafe? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths