Karen R. said: "First stop on our CBD pub&food crawl… Queens Ferry provided our starter for the night: absolutely delicious Kumara chips with aioli and a bbq dipping sauce. Monteith’s went down perfectly with it. My partner raved and…" read more »
- Cafes, Wine Bars
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Groups:
- Beer, Wine, Cocktails
- BYO, Corkage Charge
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Cafe Aurora & Europa
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Cafe Aurora & Europa? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Twelve Questions: Rodney Wayne
- Baby steps for teen but being a mum 'all worth it'
- Cracking the cute code
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory
- Louise Thompson: The weight loss tool you need