Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Cushla Brown
26 days ago
Café Crema is one of the best cafés in Auckland because of the owners. They are the friendliest, kindest couple one could hope to meet. They always make everyone feel special with their bright smiles, gracious manners and their ability to remember everyone's names and the coffee they drink.
Their food is varied and interesting and they are open to suggestions. I have been going to the café since they took over several years ago and they have consistently maintained high standards.
one month ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- Rotting-smell lilies flower in Wellington
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with self absorbed people
- Six strange addictions
- How birth season affects personality
- Do you suffer weekendvy?
- Man flu is real - Scientists say men have weaker immune systems
- Dave Shaw: Let's ditch 'kids' food'
- 'Flavourless' NZ apples defended
- Louise Thompson: How negative people hold you back
- In today's Bite: Have a little of what you love