Reviews for Cafe Crema
8 days ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- How to talk like a pirate
- What's on this weekend
- Jill Goldson: Dealing with the death of your partner
- Here's what you need to know about testosterone
- Floating in salt water - the blissful benefits
- Can a phone app really check health?
- Cancer warning for bald men
- Shelley Bridgeman: I hate bucket lists
- Study judges politicians by their looks
- Nurses awarded for dedication to profession