Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Cushla Brown
one month ago
Café Crema is one of the best cafés in Auckland because of the owners. They are the friendliest, kindest couple one could hope to meet. They always make everyone feel special with their bright smiles, gracious manners and their ability to remember everyone's names and the coffee they drink.
Their food is varied and interesting and they are open to suggestions. I have been going to the café since they took over several years ago and they have consistently maintained high standards.
one month ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- The best place to raise a child? New Zealand
- Celebrating the long weekend (+recipes)
- Design & build: Through a glass, lightly
- This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- Five of the best roadtripping essentials
- Breast cancer ad breaches Facebook rules
- Summer wardrobe makeover (+win)
- Consumer Watch: End of loyalty on cards
- Get Botox jabs while you shop
- MKR foes dare to dream big