Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Cushla Brown
7 months ago
Café Crema is one of the best cafés in Auckland because of the owners. They are the friendliest, kindest couple one could hope to meet. They always make everyone feel special with their bright smiles, gracious manners and their ability to remember everyone's names and the coffee they drink.
Their food is varied and interesting and they are open to suggestions. I have been going to the café since they took over several years ago and they have consistently maintained high standards.
7 months ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- Breathing technique claims to send you sleep in 60 seconds
- Princess Charlotte: How popular is the name? (+interactive)
- Princess Charlotte's very posh birth certificate
- In today's Viva: The art of dressing well
- Princess Charlotte's biggest advantage is her mother
- Taking a break from Expo among Milan's cultural draws
- A star is born - mostly in January
- Waiter, these 'parasites' not to my liking
- At Milan Expo 2015, it's still an analog world, after all
- Tips for visiting Milan Expo, from dining to weather