Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Cushla Brown
4 months ago
Café Crema is one of the best cafés in Auckland because of the owners. They are the friendliest, kindest couple one could hope to meet. They always make everyone feel special with their bright smiles, gracious manners and their ability to remember everyone's names and the coffee they drink.
Their food is varied and interesting and they are open to suggestions. I have been going to the café since they took over several years ago and they have consistently maintained high standards.
4 months ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- Why babies are Earth's most amazing creatures
- 4 meals you can make at work
- Allison Benedikt: If you're having a baby, don't get a dog
- Design & build: The first fix
- Beauty: Get that sun-kissed summer glow
- Five of the best: Tips to get a good night's sleep
- Consumer Watch: Flash deals for loyal shoppers
- Wellbeing: Death to those killer kilojoules
- Back to school (+recipes)
- Prince Charles dreads king role