Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Cushla Brown
8 months ago
Café Crema is one of the best cafés in Auckland because of the owners. They are the friendliest, kindest couple one could hope to meet. They always make everyone feel special with their bright smiles, gracious manners and their ability to remember everyone's names and the coffee they drink.
Their food is varied and interesting and they are open to suggestions. I have been going to the café since they took over several years ago and they have consistently maintained high standards.
8 months ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- Call to restrict unhealthy food marketing to kids
- My husband pays me a wife bonus and I'm proud of it
- Albert Einstein's sweet letter discovered 65 years later
- Roses chocolates ditch classic twisted wrapper
- Modern etiquette: Should I stop my boyfriend going to strip clubs?
- The good thing about bad times
- In today's Bite: A world of flavour
- Watch: Starbucks manager fired for screaming at customer
- Push for e-cigarettes to be sold only by pharmacies
- 65-year-old now mother of 17 with quads' birth