Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Cushla Brown
5 months ago
Café Crema is one of the best cafés in Auckland because of the owners. They are the friendliest, kindest couple one could hope to meet. They always make everyone feel special with their bright smiles, gracious manners and their ability to remember everyone's names and the coffee they drink.
Their food is varied and interesting and they are open to suggestions. I have been going to the café since they took over several years ago and they have consistently maintained high standards.
5 months ago
Always love coming here and is my favourite cafe along Park Road. The staff are always very friendly, always remembering your face or name. The food is very well priced in comparison to Auckland CBD. During the winter months I love getting the lemon honey drink to heat up or fight against illness. Favourites here are the mocha and the spicy chai. A wonderful friendly place to visit across from Auckland Hospital.
- Cricket World Cup inspired snacks
- Mediterranean diet is 'better than exercise' - study
- Celia Walden: Being a 'plus-one' is harder than it looks
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with passive aggressive people
- Size 22 model revealed as the face of new swimwear line
- Duo completes 1st winter hike on PCT from Canada to Mexico
- Cutest cookbook ever, just for dogs (+pics)
- World's weirdest McDonald's menus
- Coffee isn't bad for you - but is it really good?
- Kim Kardashian unveils an edgy new look