Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
4 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions
- Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- Dave Shaw: Is breakfast overrated?
- Bite magazine: Spring has sprung
- Louise Thompson: Do you like your job?
- Nail polish detects date rape drugs
- Carter issues a challenge by enduring icy drenching for charity
- $150,000 new drug best hope for survival