Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Connie Strickland
18 days ago
Food looks great. Hot chocolates are the bomb and the customer service is on point. But after today I would NEVER sit and dine there. Tables had been cleared but not wiped down. I could see the residue on about four cleared tables. When the woman came to clear another she used the last customers used napkin to get rid of the crumbs. Thankfully she went to the back and grabbed a cleaning cloth, however she used it on the seats, I assumed it was purely for the seats but then she used it to wipe and clean tables. A napkin that had been on a customers mouth being used to clean a table is bad enough, but a cloth touching a seat where multiple bottoms have been and then touching a table top where people eat...The straw that broke my back. In future I will get my hot chocolates to go.
by Alyssa Penney
Apr 22, 2014
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Transgender shopper 'humiliated' by Farmers: Assistant asked is it OK to let half-man, half woman in
- Most expensive beer in the world - where do we rank?
- Free contraception suggested for pre-teens
- Study reveals who's most at risk of rickets
- TV station slammed for using 'colours of gays'
- Top fertility questions answered
- World's oldest women share their secrets (+video)
- Should kids be banned from weddings?
- Tennis star's perfect reply to period question
- More than 26 million people have changed their Facebook picture to a rainbow flag