Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
5 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Millie gets apology after web domain name row
- Sneans and a pink polo? Oh no John, no John, no
- Fresh blow for man who beat cancer as child
- Bad at maths? You can blame your mum
- Dave Shaw: Don't be a mindless meateater
- 'Sleeping on it' is a real thing - we make decisions in our sleep
- Death Row Dinners restaurant outrages the internet
- Today's Bite magazine: On with the barbecue
- Louise Thompson: Finding time
- What kids learn when they are spanked