Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
Apr 22, 2014
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Recipe: Chocolate eclairs
- Art world descends on Cuba for a month amid surging interest
- CANNES WATCH: 'Arabian Nights' canine named Cannes' top dog
- Breakthrough offers hope for prostate cancer cure
- Air NZ cheeses everybody off with too much cheese
- My dad made me eat junk food for 10 days
- Policeman does mouth-to-mouth on dog after pulling it from landslide
- Scrabble bible gets 'ridic' street slang update
- Model breastfeeding on the cover of ELLE magazine
- Jill Goldson: Are you obsessed with checking texts?