Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
10 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- The moment the Picton 'love note' backpacker meets her shirtless beach hunk for first time
- Grace Cormack: Why do kids cling to 'blankie'?
- Kiwi woman's public appeal for love goes viral
- Bizarre 'cheeseboard' goes viral
- Kiwi coffee fans are mad on daily grind
- Correction: Travel-Trip-India-Taj Mahal's Secret story
- Katie Hopkins, Britain's most hated woman fires up NZ (+listen)
- Modern Etiquette: How do I meet people when travelling alone?
- Fifty Shades will spark rise in sex injuries - expert
- Dolce&Gabbana pay sentimental tribute to mothers in Milan