Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
6 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Wine: Light wines for summer
- Fireworks on sale this weekend
- Review: Cibo, Parnell
- The lens doctor (+photos)
- How to always win at rock, paper, scissors
- Brian Gaynor: Aussies lead the way with health insurance
- The best activities this weekend
- Fashion: Slip it on
- Brunch: Remuera Local Cafe Bistro, Remuera
- Running in the family