Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
Apr 22, 2014
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Lauren Knight: The time I was accused of child abuse
- 'Royal prank' station banned from reporting on royal baby
- Why do I have stretch marks and what can I do about them?
- Talk to the Animals: How to safely trade pets online
- Can yoga really give you an orgasm?
- Restaurant hits back at disgruntled diners, reviewing them
- Prince Harry misses out on meeting overdue royal baby
- Elderly abused as families move in
- Twelve Questions: Katherine Lowe
- Model slammed by 'Are You Beach Body Ready?' ad responds