Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
4 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Design & build: The age of consent
- Spring into action (+recipes)
- WIN! iPad and a year's supply of Bell Tea
- Wedding an epic in the making
- More adults in NZ coughing up for braces treatment
- Pegging back on clotheslines
- Eyebrows go highbrow
- 'He touches your heart'
- Brad and Angelina married once in US, again in France
- They're filthy rich and on their way here