Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
11 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Louise Thompson: Make yes and no count
- In today's Bite: Easter feasting
- Is this the world's hottest math teacher?
- Jill Goldson: How to deal with stingy people
- Baby pain can have later-life effects
- Musical hobby earns a trip to Carnegie Hall
- Deborah Hill Cone: 15 ways to perk up your life ... howzat?
- Fashion: Layers of style for winter
- Review: Woodpecker Hill, Parnell
- ANZAC day sibbling for Prince George