Reviews for Cafe Crema
by Alyssa Penney
9 months ago
I have lunch from Cafe Crema around once a week as it is just down the road from my work. I must say they never disappoint!! Customer Service is easily a 10 out of 10, food wise it is quite a typical cafe with pies, sandwiches etc but I always love what the quality and taste every time I go there.
by Romie Littrell
Feb 12, 2013
I have eaten food from the Crema Cafe near AUT on Symonds Street for several years, generally ordering one of their pies. I see from a posting on the wall that they are under new management.
Last week I ordered a bacon & egg pie for breakfast, and took a steak & mushroom pie for lunch, which I kept in the fridge. I got a mild case of food poisoning from their products that day. Today, I ordered a steak & mushroom pie, and when I cut into it found it was a bacon & egg pie. Seems like the management is moving toward excellent to poor.
- Is he just selfie-obsessed or a narcissistic psychopath?
- Jill Goldson: What are the rules of cheating?
- Lee Suckling: Cassava chips are a cultural icon
- 5 easy ways to keep wellness on track
- Why mosquitoes seem to bite some people more
- Katie Grant: How I got over my fear of vomiting
- Raglan model scores 'phenomenal' gig in France for Yves Saint Laurent
- Lovers of Kiwi apples feel the crunch
- The Down Lowe: Best dressed at Laneway (+photos)
- The latest fast food nightmare