Matt said: "Tina, you’ve done it again! Fannnnnntastic. I wrote a review for you a few years ago on a different website giving you 5 stars as well, but you need another one on here. Everyone, Circus Circus is my number one cafe. Not…" read more »
- Free On-Street, Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Moderate, $15 - $25
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for CEO – Cafe Espresso
4th May 2013
I have been there 3 times now, usually before going to dressmart. Took my mum and aunty there today who were visiting from Christchurch. Staff are really lovely and always smiling and helpful. The food is nice, not fancy and over priced, just tasty at good prices. I don’t drink coffee but my aunty said the coffee was great.
Will be sure to go again :).
11th December 2012
We visited CEO Cafe with friends for brunch not expecting much, but were pleasantly surprised. Cafe is bigger than it looks from the road with extra seating at the back. Staff were lovely and food and coffee were great. Will definitely go back!
25th March 2012
I read the ‘local’ feature in the Weekend Herald about one local guys favorite activities and places in the Onehunga area and decided to pop in for a coffee. All I can add is burnt beans make burnt coffee. I should have said something but was in a rush and based on the coffee I won’t return.Comment from Leanna .. of CEO – Cafe Espresso 7/12/2012
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity