Anyah W. said: "The food, service and setting is amazing. Best Japanese in Auckland. Lunch service is great, quite fast and definitely value for money. My favourite for lunch is the spicy chicken. The dinner menu is awesome, so many great…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Good For Groups:
- Good For Children:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free
- Meals Served:
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Cafe @ Vicky One
by Daniel O.
17th February 2014
An all around average experience.
My coffee, though very reasonable priced, was bitter, and not really hot enough. Perhaps that’s subjective, but I’ve definitely had better.
The food I thought was quite expensive, but this is Remuera I guess. The disappointment came as my sandwich, whilst quite delicious, suffered from the old bakery trick of being full on one side, and empty at the other. This can be forgiven when you pay $4 at a bakery, but I think for $9 they could do a bit better.
As for atmosphere, there was a steady stream of what I would call Remuera types, and the placed seemed appropriate to their expectations, but I would liked to see it a bit less cluttered. Again, perhaps I am not the target market, and the place seemed busy enough that this is not really an issue for them, but I will not be in any rush to head back.
by George P.
25th February 2013
Most friendly service in Auckland and the food is extremely good. Recommend the bacon bagel and the chicken and cranberry pasta salad. It also seems to have lots of regulars which always a good sign and you can park just down Vicky Ave.
by Jean L.
11th February 2013
High quality coffee, food prepared daily on the premises,
big smiles from the staff who all know the regulars and who likes what, delicious light meals, and the price is right…this is a great place to meet our friends. Thanks to Sunny and the team! Gets better every year.
30th May 2012
I went there the other day and it was fantastic. Great friendly staff, great food, great coffee
I highly recommend the Spinach and Feta Scones!!
by Angel D.
27th April 2011
Small little local cafe, coffee and food are average, but the waitress is not friendly at all, I might come on a wrong day of the month. I will go back for food if no where else open.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory