Nardia N. said: "Giving 5 stars based on the food. It’s hard to find restaurants that make “the best” dishes. They have THE BEST DUMPLINGS & DEEPFRIED PEANUT BUTTER & JAM BALLS you will ever find! Have been 4 times, until they started…" read more »
- Cafes, Caterers
- Pay & Display
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Smart casual
- Good For Children:
- No BYO
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Takes Reservations:
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Lunch, Breakfast, Dessert
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
- Seating For:
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Caffe Torino
Sorry, no-one has reviewed this restaurant yet.
Have you dined at Caffe Torino? You can write your own review!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Saving species may need controversial methods
- You are what you eat: How diet affects mental well-being
- Bryony Gordon: To have and to hold, and go viral
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Flexible working good for happiness