Reviews for Caffe Torino
by Annie Ren
22 days ago
Great cafe that specialises in CREPES (MY FAV!!) They have a greeeat range of both savoury and sweet crepes that will surely take your taste buds on an amazing journey. For savoury I had the bacon, parmesan cheese and salad one. It was filling and the crepes were light ans crispy on the edges. It wasn't soggy despite wrapping bacon inside and having sauce drizzled in the outside! For the sweet one I had banana and nutella! It was good but I'll be more keen to try the one with the ice cream scooop next time! :D
- Paul Prudhomme: Cajun spices and a love of local ingredients
- Jill Goldson: Falling out with family
- Dad reacts to his son's Princess Elsa costume
- Help baby Felix meet KISS
- Scientists say 'runner's high' is like a marijuana high
- Expectant mum irons out laundry powder cravings
- Custom trike helps girl with 'hole in heart' keep up with all the kids
- Facebook testing emojis as 'likes'
- Can you spot the Victoria's Secret Photoshop fail?
- 8 reasons you're insanely hungry