Cory F. said: "Sweet mother of mercy, that steak was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever tasted. Highly recommending the potatoes as well. Cooked to delicate, buttery perfection. It was like a glorious assembly of angelic chefs had descended…" read more »
Reviews for Carousel Bar
by Leanne D.
27th November 2012
Carousel is one of the more upmarket bars in what is a student-dominated small town, so it’s more suited to workers and people with a bit more money to spend. It tends to attract a more mature clientele, which can be a good thing, depending on your mood
That said, it’s also pretty pricey. You won’t get real happy here, not unless you’ve a pretty flush wallet, or are celebrating big.
The snacks have been quite good, and are quick to arrive, and service is always prompt and friendly. Staff know their drinks and are willing to make cocktail substitions / additions when requested with no dramas.
Beautifully decorated / presented bar, if you’re into that kind of thing, with some nice relaxed seating.
9th October 2009
great place… a bit hard to find. probably need lighter lighting though… it’s seems rather gloomy the first time i come there. but it has an AWESOME toilet. :D:D:D:D:D:D
21st April 2009
Gorgeous bar, was a bit pricey tho.. But guess you pay for what you get!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Hermes names new womenswear designer
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths