Dani F. said: "Filadelfio’s is my first choice when going out for dinner. I love gourmet pizza’s and theirs are amazing. The dessert pizza’s are incredible. Although sometimes we have had to wait a while for our meals and I find the chairs not…" read more »
Reviews for Carousel Bar
by Leanne D.
27th November 2012
Carousel is one of the more upmarket bars in what is a student-dominated small town, so it’s more suited to workers and people with a bit more money to spend. It tends to attract a more mature clientele, which can be a good thing, depending on your mood
That said, it’s also pretty pricey. You won’t get real happy here, not unless you’ve a pretty flush wallet, or are celebrating big.
The snacks have been quite good, and are quick to arrive, and service is always prompt and friendly. Staff know their drinks and are willing to make cocktail substitions / additions when requested with no dramas.
Beautifully decorated / presented bar, if you’re into that kind of thing, with some nice relaxed seating.
9th October 2009
great place… a bit hard to find. probably need lighter lighting though… it’s seems rather gloomy the first time i come there. but it has an AWESOME toilet. :D:D:D:D:D:D
21st April 2009
Gorgeous bar, was a bit pricey tho.. But guess you pay for what you get!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- In Todd Parr's world, it's OK to make mistakes
- Seven of the most irritating office habits
- Quick, daily run prolongs life - study
- Talk to the Animals: Become a NZ animal expert
- Cutting sugar completely could kill you
- Gentlemen better off checking IQ levels
- Expert urges fresh look at flu fight
- The name Poof back in vogue at Ponsonby bar
- Twelve Questions: Michael Meredith
- Richard Keegan: Children need our unconditional support