Robin said: "I was lucky enough to be taken to this restaurant. It delivered everything we expected and so much more. My husband had the duck and he loved that too. The service was exceptional and the waiter was professional and friendly…" read more »
- Cafes, Ice Cream Parlours
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Good For Children:
- Meals Served:
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Casa del Gelato
11th December 2013
The serving of ice cream was pathetic and small even though I ordered a double scoop cone. The flavour was acceptable but the service was not good. Would not visit again as the lady who served the ice cream was rude and impatient.
by Matt K.
9th May 2013
Went here for some dessert after dinner. The gelato itself was pretty great but the service wasn’t the best.
by Jacqueline S.
23rd January 2013
Went here after my birthday dinner for a nice dessert. It was magic. I have eaten much gelato and this is very well presented, delicious and the service was very good. They do not have a very wide selection compared to many other places, but with that decadence, who needs to go overboard?
I hope to be heading back more often, considering its just down the road from us.
by g r.
17th December 2012
I understand that this is an ice cream joint…
But can I say one thing….
O.M.G… The magic and precision in the hands of that girl behind the counter… making me… are you ready for this……
THE BEST MOCHA.. That’s right.. THE BEST MOCHA… I have ever had in my past 9 years as a mochaccino sipper…
I am sure the ice creams are delightful as well…
But that girl.. she has got the Mocha down to a fine art…
But I have not gone back since.. Just in case it was a 1 off.. Hehe!!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.