Michael S. said: "I tried both lunch and dinner and can’t find any reason not to give them top rating. The food is great, staffs are friendly and the wine that I tried on the manager’s recommendation matched well with my favorite pasta (I liked…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Casetta
by Elizabeth M.
23rd November 2012
I simply love that place. Great food, coffee and atmosphere. Awesome place to stop by and grab something quick and delicious from their variety of different foods including pastries, home made pies and to die for salads. Everybody should check it out.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Busting the bed-time myths
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Kia ora! Greetings to learn for Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori, Maori Language Week
- At home vs professional beauty treatments
- New photos for Prince George's first birthday
- Talk to the Animals: Enforcing animal welfare - whose job is it?
- Artistic director of women's wear leaving Hermes
- Malcolm Forbes, Ryan Anderson: Jagger a poster boy for Darwinian peacock theory