Aidan said: "We arrived at Gusto at around 6pm, and were promptly seated (a group of seven). We were waited by the manager of the restaurant who’s service was faultless all evening. We all shared dishes which started with a mix of the…" read more »
- Free On-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Outdoor Seating:
Reviews for Casetta
by Elizabeth M.
23rd November 2012
I simply love that place. Great food, coffee and atmosphere. Awesome place to stop by and grab something quick and delicious from their variety of different foods including pastries, home made pies and to die for salads. Everybody should check it out.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Silent retreats: Tradition finds 21st century fans
- Why the fist bump beats a handshake
- Dave Shaw: Eating and tweeting
- Louise Thompson: Tips for tackling nasty tasks
- Bite magazine: Perfect roasties every time
- Liver cancer numbers to double
- Readers pick: Auckland's top 5 activities
- Deborah Hill Cone: Get real about things you are grateful for
- NZ ranks in top 10 of countries
- Dogs want your attention. All of it.