Reviews for Casetta
by John Taylor
3 months ago
Excellent coffee and friendly staff. My flat white was strong but not bitter and the perfect velvety texture. Also had a beautiful steak pie with nice big chunks of beef and a good hearty gravy. Great selection of slices for somebody with a sweet-tooth like myself. The Caramel Walnut one was a real winner.
by Jesse Burt
5 months ago
Italian meatballs on brown rice sounded like an ideal meal for lunch - but if I knew the portion was for 5 year old, I would have headed down the road to subway.
The portion was so small it fitted in a cup - half the cup was full of rice and the other half was taken up by TWO MEATBALLS. This is ridiculous considering I was charged $10.50...the prices at Casetta have always been steep but at least in the past I felt full after my meal.
Casetta was my go to place in the past which is why I'm upset.
After today I will not be visiting Casetta again!
by Sally Herbert
7 months ago
After a change of owners I would not go back from generous salads to half empty boxes charged at the same price with more leaves than anything else I honestly felt ripped off. Different vibe. In addition they look like they re-added in yesterdays salad as the leafs are going off and wilted - ended up throwing half the salad away - so different from previous owners - will not go back and extremely disappointed
by Wendy Hepburn
7 months ago
Not as good now that Deanna has gone. The portion sizes have got considerably smaller for what you are charged.
by Elizabeth Maciel
Nov 23, 2012
I simply love that place. Great food, coffee and atmosphere. Awesome place to stop by and grab something quick and delicious from their variety of different foods including pastries, home made pies and to die for salads. Everybody should check it out.
- Fashion: Layers of style for winter
- Review: Woodpecker Hill, Parnell
- ANZAC day sibbling for Prince George
- Adorable Prince George photo features in Prince Charles Earth Hour video
- Design & build: Climbing our own stairway to heaven
- Keeping your kids active these holidays
- Five of the best: Family-friendly places to eat
- A new twist on meat and three veg (+recipes)
- Gardening: Rural champions rescue heritage
- Consumer watch: All is fair in love and nappy war for mums