Reviews for Casetta
by Sally Herbert
one month ago
After a change of owners I would not go back from generous salads to half empty boxes charged at the same price with more leaves than anything else I honestly felt ripped off. Different vibe. In addition they look like they re-added in yesterdays salad as the leafs are going off and wilted - ended up throwing half the salad away - so different from previous owners - will not go back and extremely disappointed
by Wendy Hepburn
one month ago
Not as good now that Deanna has gone. The portion sizes have got considerably smaller for what you are charged.
by Elizabeth Maciel
Nov 23, 2012
I simply love that place. Great food, coffee and atmosphere. Awesome place to stop by and grab something quick and delicious from their variety of different foods including pastries, home made pies and to die for salads. Everybody should check it out.
- NZ 10th best country to grow old in
- Good2Go? New app allows users to give 'consent' prior to sex
- What Mrs Clooney wore over her wedding weekend
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 'The girl is too thin' - Feminist Germaine Greer on Kate Middleton
- Focus on togetherness in smokefree campaign
- Rhonwyn Newson: Five life-changing books
- Royal baby girl will be named after Diana - biographer
- Energy drinks could be making you more tired, experts warn
- Good sex isn't just for the young - expert