Reviews for Catering Kitchen
by Pete King
Aug 16, 2011
It's incredible to believe that there is such a great cafe hidden away in little old Avondale. If it were in Ponsonby it would blow the other cafes out of the water. Perfect for breakfast and lunch (as they close mid afternoon) but worth the trip. The coffee is amazing but the food is even better. If you can't get out there during the day, apparently you can get them to cater (well the name sort of gives it away doesn't it) ... Catering Kitchen (doh!)
- Need a cuddle? New app Cuddlr offers sex-free alternative to Tinder
- Talk to the Animals: The serious business of smuggling
- Delaney Mes: 'I'm sick of people feeling guilty about food'
- Would you eat a black burger with black cheese?
- Millie gets apology after web domain name row
- Sneans and a pink polo? Oh no John, no John, no
- Fresh blow for man who beat cancer as child
- Bad at maths? You can blame your mum
- Dave Shaw: Don't be a mindless meateater
- 'Sleeping on it' is a real thing - we make decisions in our sleep