Reviews for Catering Kitchen
by Pete King
Aug 16, 2011
It's incredible to believe that there is such a great cafe hidden away in little old Avondale. If it were in Ponsonby it would blow the other cafes out of the water. Perfect for breakfast and lunch (as they close mid afternoon) but worth the trip. The coffee is amazing but the food is even better. If you can't get out there during the day, apparently you can get them to cater (well the name sort of gives it away doesn't it) ... Catering Kitchen (doh!)
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'
- Sam Bluemel: Do 'magic weightloss' solutions work?
- McDonald's forced to open its first ever turquoise arches
- Swap after-dinner coffee for a healthier cup of tea
- Kiwi Project Runway star's dress a hit with Heidi Klum
- Woman claims to be the oldest person ever at 127
- Matt Heath: Giving in to your inner slob
- New smart sneakers vibrate to give directions