Reviews for Catering Kitchen
by Pete King
Aug 16, 2011
It's incredible to believe that there is such a great cafe hidden away in little old Avondale. If it were in Ponsonby it would blow the other cafes out of the water. Perfect for breakfast and lunch (as they close mid afternoon) but worth the trip. The coffee is amazing but the food is even better. If you can't get out there during the day, apparently you can get them to cater (well the name sort of gives it away doesn't it) ... Catering Kitchen (doh!)
- Meditation 'as good as drugs' for depression
- Modern Etiquette: Help! My boyfriend has dozens of teddies
- Countdown is on for second royal baby (+graphic)
- Campaign tackles myth of women 'asking for it' through clothing, behaviour
- Lecretia Seales story: Euthanasia would have 'far-reaching impacts'
- 'Flying' baby aims to empower people with Down Syndrome
- Puppy dog eyes - what do they really mean?
- Metro Restaurant of the Year: Depot takes big win
- No, you don't have to finish all your antibiotics
- Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction for pouty lips