Reviews for Catering Kitchen
by Pete King
Aug 16, 2011
It's incredible to believe that there is such a great cafe hidden away in little old Avondale. If it were in Ponsonby it would blow the other cafes out of the water. Perfect for breakfast and lunch (as they close mid afternoon) but worth the trip. The coffee is amazing but the food is even better. If you can't get out there during the day, apparently you can get them to cater (well the name sort of gives it away doesn't it) ... Catering Kitchen (doh!)
- Opinion: 'Vaccinating' girls against pregnancy problematic
- Opinion: How old is 'old' when it comes to work?
- Wine: What to drink this weekend
- Fashion: Out of office
- Kiwi model to take on hot dog eating champ
- Should your man wax his hairy chest?
- Restaurant review: Chikos, Henderson
- Drinking orange juice may raise risk of skin cancer - research
- Warm up this winter with our top spots for a toasty dip
- How scientists can pinpoint an exact time of death