Noe said: "Me and my friend enjoyed a lovely early dinner here today. We sat in the cute little courtyard out the back as the weather was lovely. The waiter was really friendly, and the food was very reasonably priced and absolutely…" read more »
Reviews for Celia’s Pies
16th July 2013
I highly recommend the smoked fish pie. The bechamel was creamy and delicious, nice amount of flaked smoked fish. Was very tasty. Also took home a Lamb & Rosemary for my husband who thoroughly enjoyed it. Was delighted with the girls lovely customer service. Will be back to try more flavours
15th May 2013
Good mushy peas, but not that impressed by the pies, probably because I have been conditioned to expect flaky pastry! Also, if you are planning to eat in, it gets pretty hot and stuffy in the little shop.
by Michelle B.
2nd May 2013
LOVED the Moroccan lamb! So much flavour. Have also tried the mince and cheese which was also delish. Such a good amount of cheese which usually is lacking in other pies I have tried, definately not the case at Celia’s Pies though! Will be back for more
by Stephanie T.
22nd April 2013
we didnt enjoy the pies here at all, the pastry was dry and the fillings were just ok. we tried osso bucco, m&c, lamb rsemary and morrocan chicken, unfortunatly all quite bland. it appeared the meat had not been browned first and lacked both colour and flavour. the service girls were really nice but we havent been back
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity
- NZ gets first taste of new photo messaging app
- Les Mills tells members what to wear in front row
- Lamb cutlet and kumara mash pie named NZ's best pie