Reviews for Celia's Pies
by Stephen Bowles
2 months ago
The sweet stuff is always delicious but I'm not a fan of the pies. It's a good spot if you just want to pop in and grab a bite as you go but not if you are planning on having a sit down meal.
3 months ago
The attention it's always really nice. I always drink the latte. My friend ate a cookie and told me was really good. The food look fresh every day, I should try eat one of the famous pie they have. In my school they are really famous
Jul 16, 2013
I highly recommend the smoked fish pie. The bechamel was creamy and delicious, nice amount of flaked smoked fish. Was very tasty. Also took home a Lamb & Rosemary for my husband who thoroughly enjoyed it. Was delighted with the girls lovely customer service. Will be back to try more flavours
May 15, 2013
Good mushy peas, but not that impressed by the pies, probably because I have been conditioned to expect flaky pastry! Also, if you are planning to eat in, it gets pretty hot and stuffy in the little shop.
by Stella T
Apr 22, 2013
we didnt enjoy the pies here at all, the pastry was dry and the fillings were just ok. we tried osso bucco, m&c, lamb rsemary and morrocan chicken, unfortunatly all quite bland. it appeared the meat had not been browned first and lacked both colour and flavour. the service girls were really nice but we havent been back
- Woman attempts Gone Girl style kidnapping
- Glitter beards: 2015's ultimate Christmas accessory
- Woman abused for wanting to be sterilised
- FOMO leading to problem drinking among university students
- 10 internet moments we wish we could forget
- Abandoned kittens saved from being crushed
- Streaming channels, the gifts that keeps on giving
- 'Coffee is harmless' - scientists disagree
- Nigella Lawson: Why I wear CSI latex gloves in the kitchen
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you a queue jumper?