Reviews for Celia's Pies
Jul 16, 2013
I highly recommend the smoked fish pie. The bechamel was creamy and delicious, nice amount of flaked smoked fish. Was very tasty. Also took home a Lamb & Rosemary for my husband who thoroughly enjoyed it. Was delighted with the girls lovely customer service. Will be back to try more flavours
May 15, 2013
Good mushy peas, but not that impressed by the pies, probably because I have been conditioned to expect flaky pastry! Also, if you are planning to eat in, it gets pretty hot and stuffy in the little shop.
by Michelle Bevan
May 02, 2013
LOVED the Moroccan lamb! So much flavour. Have also tried the mince and cheese which was also delish. Such a good amount of cheese which usually is lacking in other pies I have tried, definately not the case at Celia's Pies though! Will be back for more
by Stella T
Apr 22, 2013
we didnt enjoy the pies here at all, the pastry was dry and the fillings were just ok. we tried osso bucco, m&c, lamb rsemary and morrocan chicken, unfortunatly all quite bland. it appeared the meat had not been browned first and lacked both colour and flavour. the service girls were really nice but we havent been back
- Japan's chrysanthemums: More than symbol of autumn
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named
- Glassons ad 'glamourises animal cruelty'
- Supermodel says mums should put themselves before bub
- Lee Suckling: Are we coming of age too late?
- Gallery: Oscar De la Renta's most memorable dresses
- Renee Zellweger's new face
- De la Renta gave first ladies fashion, friendship
- Fashion icon mourned in Dominican homeland