Reviews for Celia's Pies
Jul 16, 2013
I highly recommend the smoked fish pie. The bechamel was creamy and delicious, nice amount of flaked smoked fish. Was very tasty. Also took home a Lamb & Rosemary for my husband who thoroughly enjoyed it. Was delighted with the girls lovely customer service. Will be back to try more flavours
May 15, 2013
Good mushy peas, but not that impressed by the pies, probably because I have been conditioned to expect flaky pastry! Also, if you are planning to eat in, it gets pretty hot and stuffy in the little shop.
by Stella T
Apr 22, 2013
we didnt enjoy the pies here at all, the pastry was dry and the fillings were just ok. we tried osso bucco, m&c, lamb rsemary and morrocan chicken, unfortunatly all quite bland. it appeared the meat had not been browned first and lacked both colour and flavour. the service girls were really nice but we havent been back
- Ham: What is it and why is it festive?
- The best summer parties in Auckland (+WIN)
- Canvas best reads of 2014
- Lesbians earn more than straight women - but gay men are penalised
- Helpful tips to stay safe during the summer break
- Cutest pictures of Prince George 2014
- Is obesity a disability? European court says yes
- Worst killers of Kiwis changing
- Bowel cancer screening a 'no-brainer'
- New Zealand lags behind Australia in cancer survival rates