Sadie H. said: "Just got home from dinner on their opening night, we shared their godfather pizza and tried the cassata and tiramisu desserts. The pizza was REALLY good, perfect base and the mozzarella was actually mozzarella – super stretchy…" read more »
- Takeaway / Fast Food, Caterers
- Free Off-Street
- Price Range:
- Cheap, Under $15
- Dietary Restrictions:
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
- Meals Served:
- Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Types:
- EFTPOS, Visa
Reviews for Chaska Punjab Da
by Gaurav V.
24th February 2014
If anyone is fond of real quality of the Indian cuisine and authentic sweets in Auckland. Here is one and only place which is “Chaska” in Otahuhu at Auckland. I love the quality and taste of food here…:-)
6th May 2012
yummy SAMOSA and NAN reminds me London `s take away. found this place with my work mate take me for quick lunch.well placed veg and non-veg options THALI (pre plated). good to be have SAMOSA on really cheap price of $1.30 at Otahuhu.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled
- Lee Suckling: The parental helping hand
- Alastair Blanshard: Look beyond abs for measure of Hercules' masculinity