Reviews for Chaska Sweets & Snacks
by Raman Aujla
one month ago
High price but low quality of food, didn't get fresh food,lack cleaning and sitting arrangement was not so comfortable.
8 months ago
Was there last night with friends we ordered 3 curries and tandoori chicken . Their tandoori wasn't fresh that i can tell but loved their chaska special butter chicken completely indian style loved rest of curries aswell will come back surely for chaska special butter chicken ....
by Gaurav Verma
Feb 24, 2014
If anyone is fond of real quality of the Indian cuisine and authentic sweets in Auckland. Here is one and only place which is "Chaska" in Otahuhu at Auckland. I love the quality and taste of food here...:-)
May 06, 2012
yummy SAMOSA and NAN reminds me London `s take away. found this place with my work mate take me for quick lunch.well placed veg and non-veg options THALI (pre plated). good to be have SAMOSA on really cheap price of $1.30 at Otahuhu.
- Dr. Dre announces new radio show on Apple Music service
- The pain and passion of ultra marathon running
- Brunch: Puhoi Valley Cafe & Cheese Store, Puhoi Valley
- Dear D&P: The guys I meet only want one thing
- Recipe: Chocolate and date custard pots
- HGTV relies on relationships for good TV
- Ballsy Anela the rebel we need to guard our future
- Home-made's still best, but this one comes close
- Books: Nasty, funny and sometimes wildly moving
- Books: When two cultures confront or bend