Reviews for Chaska Sweets & Snacks
5 months ago
Was there last night with friends we ordered 3 curries and tandoori chicken . Their tandoori wasn't fresh that i can tell but loved their chaska special butter chicken completely indian style loved rest of curries aswell will come back surely for chaska special butter chicken ....
by Gaurav Verma
Feb 24, 2014
If anyone is fond of real quality of the Indian cuisine and authentic sweets in Auckland. Here is one and only place which is "Chaska" in Otahuhu at Auckland. I love the quality and taste of food here...:-)
May 06, 2012
yummy SAMOSA and NAN reminds me London `s take away. found this place with my work mate take me for quick lunch.well placed veg and non-veg options THALI (pre plated). good to be have SAMOSA on really cheap price of $1.30 at Otahuhu.
- French Alps crash: Expert explains 'murder-suicide'
- Giant Factories recalls water heaters over fire risk
- Sexual link to throat cancer
- Thanks to surrogacy, I'm now a mum at 57
- Passover: Welcoming gentiles for Seder a strong tradition
- Makeup tests on animals banned
- Stress and memory loss a vicious circle
- AP PHOTOS: For Israeli teens, military is rite of passage
- Despondent Gazans return to destroyed homes
- Jamie Oliver claims Gordon Ramsay is 'deeply jealous' of his success