Reviews for Chaska Sweets & Snacks
3 months ago
Was there last night with friends we ordered 3 curries and tandoori chicken . Their tandoori wasn't fresh that i can tell but loved their chaska special butter chicken completely indian style loved rest of curries aswell will come back surely for chaska special butter chicken ....
by Gaurav Verma
11 months ago
If anyone is fond of real quality of the Indian cuisine and authentic sweets in Auckland. Here is one and only place which is "Chaska" in Otahuhu at Auckland. I love the quality and taste of food here...:-)
May 06, 2012
yummy SAMOSA and NAN reminds me London `s take away. found this place with my work mate take me for quick lunch.well placed veg and non-veg options THALI (pre plated). good to be have SAMOSA on really cheap price of $1.30 at Otahuhu.
- Kiwis have been generous to Catton, says Taxpayers' Union
- Has an 8-year-old girl found a cancer cure?
- Heidi Klum makes men drop trousers
- I paid $25 for an Invisible Boyfriend, and I think I might be in love
- What do your food cravings say about you?
- Five ways 3D-printed food will change the way we eat
- Rachel Halliwell: Why parents pick weird names
- 'All women are beautiful' - Heidi Klum
- Innovative concept may give hope to Parkinson's sufferers
- Future Auckland: Recreation key to healthy life