Reviews for Chaska Sweets & Snacks
by Raman Aujla
13 days ago
High price but low quality of food, didn't get fresh food,lack cleaning and sitting arrangement was not so comfortable.
7 months ago
Was there last night with friends we ordered 3 curries and tandoori chicken . Their tandoori wasn't fresh that i can tell but loved their chaska special butter chicken completely indian style loved rest of curries aswell will come back surely for chaska special butter chicken ....
by Gaurav Verma
Feb 24, 2014
If anyone is fond of real quality of the Indian cuisine and authentic sweets in Auckland. Here is one and only place which is "Chaska" in Otahuhu at Auckland. I love the quality and taste of food here...:-)
May 06, 2012
yummy SAMOSA and NAN reminds me London `s take away. found this place with my work mate take me for quick lunch.well placed veg and non-veg options THALI (pre plated). good to be have SAMOSA on really cheap price of $1.30 at Otahuhu.
- Daniel Toresen: The five simple steps to stopping stalkers in their tracks
- Challenging European notions of American food at Milan Expo
- Comment: Why we women love Amy Schumer
- Lee Suckling: How to be friends with your parents
- Peeking into healthy brains to see if Alzheimer's is brewing (+video)
- 'Dancing Man' parties with stars
- Why does a lesbian bride wear a suit?
- Four reasons to have another coffee
- Groom hits back at 'meninist' Tweet mocking him for crying at his wedding
- Dunedin mural altered after complaints