Reviews for Chaska Sweets & Snacks
by Gaurav Verma
5 months ago
If anyone is fond of real quality of the Indian cuisine and authentic sweets in Auckland. Here is one and only place which is "Chaska" in Otahuhu at Auckland. I love the quality and taste of food here...:-)
May 06, 2012
yummy SAMOSA and NAN reminds me London `s take away. found this place with my work mate take me for quick lunch.well placed veg and non-veg options THALI (pre plated). good to be have SAMOSA on really cheap price of $1.30 at Otahuhu.
- Jill Goldson: Is shopping ruining your relationships?
- Hair stylist swaps salons for streets
- Doctors can't explain rise in penis birth defect
- NZ's best beers named
- 'Shock and kill' approach cures mice of HIV in world first
- Breastfeeding mums cut postnatal depression risk in half
- Juanita Feros Ruys: Sound parental advice is timeless
- Reactions in Asia to instant noodle study
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Audio Science and Moon Unit - 10 bizarre celebrity baby names