Zach D. said: "Very nice. We were here with a voucher, had the calamari for entree, and a steak & chicken biryani for mains as well as the desert platter. All excellent sized portions, and very tasty." read more »
Reviews for Chipmunks
by l w.
10th March 2010
I take my grandchildren at least two times monthly and find this place is disgustingly dirty. Staff are useless at keeping place clean,as for the snacks forget about it.Damn playground for little ones is in bad state, need to wipe their furniture etc, more often and don’t leave it to the public,won’t go back until changes are made. we take 6 kids at a time. NOW go to Pakuranga, you see will even travel out that way.PLEASE CLEAN IT UP>it’s not all about money,think about kids for a change.A very disgruntled NANA
10th October 2008
I watched the kitchen hand woman eating from a plate then take that same plate out to a customer. YUCK!!!
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths