Reviews for Chipmunks
by L Wise
Mar 10, 2010
I take my grandchildren at least two times monthly and find this place is disgustingly dirty. Staff are useless at keeping place clean,as for the snacks forget about it.Damn playground for little ones is in bad state, need to wipe their furniture etc, more often and don't leave it to the public,won't go back until changes are made. we take 6 kids at a time. NOW go to Pakuranga, you see will even travel out that way.PLEASE CLEAN IT UP>it's not all about money,think about kids for a change.A very disgruntled NANA
Oct 10, 2008
I watched the kitchen hand woman eating from a plate then take that same plate out to a customer. YUCK!!!
- Wine: Selection of Taylors wines
- Review: Dilecta, Grey Lynn
- Book extract: A walk on the wild side
- Spoiler: How far did our Project Runway designer go?
- The invisible man
- Fashion: She's so mod
- Brunch: L'Escabeau French Kitchen, Grey Lynn
- Matt Holmes: Sole man
- Books: Elegant, cool vision of Earth 50 years from now
- Books: Elementary, my dear