Reviews for Chipmunks
by L Wise
Mar 10, 2010
I take my grandchildren at least two times monthly and find this place is disgustingly dirty. Staff are useless at keeping place clean,as for the snacks forget about it.Damn playground for little ones is in bad state, need to wipe their furniture etc, more often and don't leave it to the public,won't go back until changes are made. we take 6 kids at a time. NOW go to Pakuranga, you see will even travel out that way.PLEASE CLEAN IT UP>it's not all about money,think about kids for a change.A very disgruntled NANA
Oct 10, 2008
I watched the kitchen hand woman eating from a plate then take that same plate out to a customer. YUCK!!!
- 'We neurosurgeons do wonderful, but terrible things'
- Jill Goldson: Why we fall for old flames
- 10 things you might not know about crime writer PD James
- How to know if your dog understands you
- Ad watchdog: Libra pad ad sexist and demeaning
- Remembering crime writer P.D. James
- Queen of crime writing PD James dies aged 94
- If you want to live longer, eat smaller plates of food
- Shelley Bridgeman: Things I hate about restaurants
- Breakfast cereal turned in to elaborate edible art (+pics)