Reviews for Chipmunks
by L Wise
Mar 10, 2010
I take my grandchildren at least two times monthly and find this place is disgustingly dirty. Staff are useless at keeping place clean,as for the snacks forget about it.Damn playground for little ones is in bad state, need to wipe their furniture etc, more often and don't leave it to the public,won't go back until changes are made. we take 6 kids at a time. NOW go to Pakuranga, you see will even travel out that way.PLEASE CLEAN IT UP>it's not all about money,think about kids for a change.A very disgruntled NANA
Oct 10, 2008
I watched the kitchen hand woman eating from a plate then take that same plate out to a customer. YUCK!!!
- Shocking mesh dress can't be missed at AMAs
- Frocks and shocks of the week
- Meet the men who date Victoria's Secret Angels
- Jill Goldson: Surviving silly season stress
- Is this the cutest kid on the internet?
- Hawke's Bay best for chardonnay - wine awards winner
- Louise Thompson: Four simple ways to build confidence
- Men's Health Challenge: Health drive beginning to bring rewards
- In today's Bite magazine: NZ's finest foods
- Consumer watch: Good money down the drain