Reviews for Chipmunks
by L Wise
Mar 10, 2010
I take my grandchildren at least two times monthly and find this place is disgustingly dirty. Staff are useless at keeping place clean,as for the snacks forget about it.Damn playground for little ones is in bad state, need to wipe their furniture etc, more often and don't leave it to the public,won't go back until changes are made. we take 6 kids at a time. NOW go to Pakuranga, you see will even travel out that way.PLEASE CLEAN IT UP>it's not all about money,think about kids for a change.A very disgruntled NANA
Oct 10, 2008
I watched the kitchen hand woman eating from a plate then take that same plate out to a customer. YUCK!!!
- Kim Kardashian wins woman of the year award
- Is narcissism a personality trait or mental disorder?
- Lee Suckling: Should we teach civics in school?
- New app: Find out if your child's speech is up to scratch
- Double mastectomy not worth the risk - study
- Ten memorable Roald Dahl quotes
- Go For the Food: Famous noodles in Bangkok
- Talk to the Animals: The problem with pets in schools
- Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
- Half of young women unable to 'locate vagina'