Reviews for Chipmunks
by L Wise
Mar 10, 2010
I take my grandchildren at least two times monthly and find this place is disgustingly dirty. Staff are useless at keeping place clean,as for the snacks forget about it.Damn playground for little ones is in bad state, need to wipe their furniture etc, more often and don't leave it to the public,won't go back until changes are made. we take 6 kids at a time. NOW go to Pakuranga, you see will even travel out that way.PLEASE CLEAN IT UP>it's not all about money,think about kids for a change.A very disgruntled NANA
Oct 10, 2008
I watched the kitchen hand woman eating from a plate then take that same plate out to a customer. YUCK!!!
- Bar review: Mexico, Ellerslie
- Barber reveals secrets of the men he shaves
- Lovesick woman spends a week in KFC after being dumped
- Shelley Bridgeman: Are you confused about food?
- 15 biggest contraception myths (and the truth)
- Pucker up: lip balms, treatments having a moment
- Alan Duff: Our future lies in our past
- Ring win brings sparkle to mum's eye
- Century ago: Great War, great champagne vintage
- NZ's best coffee named