David B. said: "Delicious, authentic and truly mouthwatering experience. Really helpful staff. Food fresh and tender (the rump was mouthwatering). Atmosphere relaxing & beer was cold…..NIRVANA!!! We didn’t realise that this place existed…" read more »
- Payment Types:
Reviews for City Heights Coffee Lounge
by Mark J.
21st November 2012
I had breakfast (two days in a row as I liked it so much). I can heartily recommend the scrambled eggs. The service is quick and, best of all, cheerful! The decor is very interesting too.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- What's on this weekend
- Doctors told to 'practice what they preach'
- IVF vs embryo research - unethical or not?
- Jill Goldson: How to make 'rearranged' families work
- Baby's first word 'tablet' on the rise - study
- Shelley Bridgeman: Why do hospitals serve free food?
- Teens love vacation selfies - adults not so much
- Twelve Questions: Michael Kloeg
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
- Ad promising weight loss through sweat pulled