Pieter W. said: "Fantastic rotiserrie chicken – so moist! And a wonderful range of pastries, but the piece de resistance is the SMOKED chicken liver pate with port… incredible. We are very lucky to have this piece of France in our village -…" read more »
- Payment Types:
Reviews for City Heights Coffee Lounge
by Mark J.
21st November 2012
I had breakfast (two days in a row as I liked it so much). I can heartily recommend the scrambled eggs. The service is quick and, best of all, cheerful! The decor is very interesting too.
Powered by menumania.co.nz
- Shelley Bridgeman: Has your husband stopped noticing you?
- This year's Booker Prize contenders announced
- Flexible working good for happiness
- Rise of measles linked to report
- Poll finds majority support for 'fat tax'
- Nikau and Aria lead way when it's time to pick names, survey shows
- Lee Suckling: Does gay pride still matter?
- Queen helps celebrate Prince George's birthday
- Our literary luminaries: NZ Post Book Award finalists out
- Busting the bed-time myths