Reviews for Coffee Right
by Nicky Morgan
5 months ago
Only had coffee and it was awful. Barista needs lessons. As a visitor to Auckland at least I don't have to return any time soon. Very disappointing
Aug 27, 2012
It was poor service and rude. Food was served after 45 minutes. Inspite telling twice about requirement of serving the vegetarian food, we were served with beef. Later the beef was removed from the dish and the same dish was served. We had a deal voucher and soup was included in it. But there was no soup available.
Aug 27, 2012
Unfortunately we were very disappointed with our trip to Coffee Right. It started out promising, with good coffee and an excellent ginger chai latte but went downhill from there. Two of the four meals we ordered were literally inedible. The battered fish was not cooked all the way through (looked like it was a frozen fillet that hadn't been fried long enough) and the burger tasted like the meat pattie was made entirely from fat. The open chicken sandwich with brie tasted like processed chicken rather than chicken breast and the "brie" was a square of processed cheese sliced into strips (i.e. the squares you get from the supermarket that are individually wrapped in plastic and pretty much taste like plastic too). The kiwi big breakfast was at least edible.
We won't be returning.
- Facebook testing emojis as 'likes'
- Can you spot the Victoria's Secret Photoshop fail?
- 8 reasons you're insanely hungry
- Stoptober - Diary of a Quitter: Day 9
- In Canvas tomorrow: Inside the adult colouring craze
- Recipe: Avocado and chargrilled corn on rye toast
- Insomnia's new cure: Talking about it
- Polly Gillespie: Lost in translation
- Weight loss easier in the 80s
- 5 of the best: Miniature food videos